hail the bright icesight
becoming your excel
drape in serum occasional treatises lie always [in exit] feathers eloquent oat fire spurred the horses
spackled a sensory opinion
to close to her name
he was always at it
leaving no marks no shadow lost in the day
Porrige was the same [made in the church]
under the radar the watch tower agrophobia slightly off colour valour veleur if you'd rather tipsy estrogen cycle with flatter tyres experimental mort
tines cut deep[] rutted earth spat the gold
matured oak leaf lie sure looter sleeven: BoRsch
Joranalogue Audio Design / DRONE AND GRIT / eurorack patch
-
video upload by BRiES "I was asked once what I use for my drones. The
answer is: I don't know. I've been thinking about it ever since, but I
don't have a s...
2 hours ago
1 comment:
the scent i had when i never woke up
made me feel this porrige up in my waist-
though church was my hair..
Post a Comment